Hogweed is quickly spreading throughout the UK and businesses need to understand how harmful this can be for staff and visitors.
Do you think you may have Giant Hogweed growing?
Giant Hogweed is spreading throughout the UK and people need to be warned as it is extremely dangerous.
Originally from Southern Russia and Georgia the species can grow over 3 metres tall however don’t be fooled by its appearance. The chemicals from the plant can be transferred by touching it and can make exposed skin extremely sensitive to sunlight which in time will lead to blistering, pigmentation and scaring.
PHS Greenleaf will assess the area where the Hogweed is growing and provide a comprehensive site survey, in which specific invasive weed species will be identified and assessed.
Our trained technicians will give recommendations on a practical solution to deal with the problem and will supply all Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of work for these operations.
Our service options
- Giant Hogweed can be dug up and left on site (Giant Hogweed is a Controlled Waste Similar to Japanese Knotweed and must be disposed of in a licensed landfill site)
- Giant Hogweed removal including a waste transfer note to remove waste from site
5 reasons why you should choose us…
- Maintenance is carried out by our highly experienced team
- Our Technicians are fully equipped with the knowledge on how to effectively perform Giant Hogweed Removal
- We will supply all Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of work for these operations
- Giant Hogweed removal including a waste transfer note to remove waste from your site
- 25 year’s experience in the horticultural industry