Stunning indoor living walls to attract more customers
Our indoor living walls are perfect for adding colour and texture to your workplace and we can help you design and choose the plants that will best suit your environment, turn any indoor space into a healthy environment with a thriving vertical garden bring the outdoors indoors and your customers and employees will reap the benefits.
By introducing a calming atmosphere plants have been proven to have a positive impact on a person’s mood, perception, creativity and health. Customers and employees that are surrounded by plants experience improved mental well being and often feel more content and relaxed in a busy working environment, the general biophilic effect of being close to nature, creates a more relaxing and pleasant environment to work in, which results in better productivity and lower stress levels. For more information check out our ultimate guide to living walls.
Benefits for interior living walls
- Indoor living walls turn stressful workspaces into attractive and positive environments
- Live plants are proven to increase focus and production for employees
- Living walls are natural sound absorbents, reducing noise pollution
- Provides a green eco friendly feel for your company
- Helps filters pollutants and combat computer emissions
- Shows a forward thinking and eco responsible corporate ethos
Working with designers and architects
If you are an architect, designer or someone undertaking large-scale interiorscape project then we can help with the design, procurement and installation of the project – whatever its size.
Every project we work on is planned with precision. We provide written method statements and risk assessments for every installation and ensure all relevant aspects of health and safety are fully covered.
Our team of experts are happy to help in a way that suits you and your project.
How much does a living wall cost?
This is a common question we are asked but it all depends on the size and detail of the living wall, a good starting point is the square meterage or wall space you would like to fill, several other factors include:
- The requirements and location of the water system
- Complexity of the design of the living wall
- What plants are used in the design
- Simple square living walls will be considerably cheaper than complex living walls
- Other factors include access or need for specialist equipment
Installing your indoor living wall
Our trained technicians will install your display at a time that suits you. The living wall is fitted to your wall with our unique bracket system where your plants can grow and flourish. The watering system lasts up to 4 weeks and our technicians will complete regular maintenance visits to ensure it always looks it’s best.
Living wall maintenance
Service visits are set at 16 per annum, which includes watering (if this isn’t plumbed in), deadheading the plants, replacing any that are failing, cleaning the foliage, and feeding the plants (if required).
Contact us to arrange your indoor living wall project.