Add impact to your building with stunning outdoor living walls
Our outdoor living walls are perfect for adding colour and texture to wasted external walls, our modular system makes installation and maintenance easy, making our outdoor living walls perfect for any commercial or residential property. Whether you need to disguise eyesores, reinvent urban landscapes or enhance any cityscape, we will help you design and choose the plants that will best suit your project.
By introducing a calming atmosphere plants have been proven to have a positive impact on a person’s mood, perception, creativity and health. The general biophilic effect of being close to nature, creates a more relaxing and pleasant environment to work in, which results in better productivity and lower stress levels. For more information check out our ultimate guide to living walls.
Benefits for exterior living walls
- Stand out from the competition and attract new customers
- Outdoor living walls can house all sorts of wildlife through the use of cleaver planting
- Living walls protect your exterior walls from harsh weather conditions
- Shows a forward thinking and eco responsible corporate ethos
- Helps filters pollutants and combat traffic emissions
- Adds natural sound insulation from city noise
- Our modular system makes installation and maintenance easy
Working with designers and architects
If you are an architect, designer or someone undertaking large-scale interiorscape project then we can help with the design, procurement and installation of the project – whatever its size.
Every project we work on is planned with precision. We provide written method statements and risk assessments for every installation and ensure all relevant aspects of health and safety are fully covered.
Our team of experts are happy to help in a way that suits you and your project.
How much does a living wall cost?
This is a common question we are asked but it all depends on the size and detail of the living wall, a good starting point is the square meterage or wall space you would like to fill, several other factors include:
- The requirements and location of the water system
- Complexity of the design of the living wall
- What plants are used in the design
- Simple square living walls will be considerably cheaper than complex living walls
- Other factors include access or need for specialist equipment
Installing your exterior living wall
Our trained technicians will install your display at a time that suits you. The living wall is fitted to the exterior of your building with our unique bracket system where your plants can grow and flourish. The watering system lasts up to 4 weeks and our technicians will complete regular maintenance visits to ensure it always looks it’s best.
Living wall maintenance
Service visits are set at 16 per annum, which includes watering (if this isn’t plumbed in), deadheading the plants, replacing any that are failing, cleaning the foliage, and feeding the plants (if required).
Contact us to arrange your outdoor living wall project.