Japanese knotweed is an invasive and strong-growing plant, its rapid annual growth and relentless spreading, allows it to easily overwhelm other garden plants. Japanese knotweed can grow through tarmac and can cause structural damage to a property causing serious problems. Businesses and organisations have a legal responsibility to prevent certain invasive non-native plants on their premises from spreading into the wild. PHS Greenleaf offer a comprehensive site survey, in which specific invasive weed species will be identified and assessed. Suggestions and recommendations on a practical solution to deal with the problem will be presented in a report.
How PHS Greenleaf can help
- Our trained technicians will assess the area and provide a bespoke report
- Trained and experienced staff certified to inject the stem with approved herbicides on commercial premises will treat the Japanese knotweed.
- We will supply all Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of work for these operations
Our service options
- Japanese Knotweed treatment and stem cutting left on site
- Japanese Knotweed treatment and stem removal including a waste transfer note